Wednesday, January 21, 2009

So, I decided to start a blog

I've been thinking about starting a blog for some time now. I've heard about them, I even know several people who have one, and I browse multiple "craft" and "quilting" blogs. So, of course, I thought - why not me? I have plenty to share, things to comment on, and even some crafting and quilting of my own to write about. I may even throw in the occasional book or movie review to mix things up a bit.

If you follow along, I'm sure you'll read plenty of anecdotes about my kids - little hugs and the shmoo - along with the occasional picture of a completed project, comments about a lot of unfinished ones, and you'll probably read about a few planned projects, but most likely, the planned and unfinished will outnumber the completed. Hopefully, this blog will provide some inspiration to keep the completed numbers up.

I don't intend to publish on a regular daily or even weekly schedule so don't be disappointed if you come for a visit and no one's been here for a while. I envision this as more of an irregular blog, one to share experiences and thoughts, however random they may be, as the material becomes available and the mood strikes.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you come back. =)

No comments: